The following are basic terms and conditions governing all contests conducted on withcharity.org website. In the event that no other terms are published for a particular contest or promotion, the following terms will apply. In some instances, terms for individual contests and promotions may conflict with these terms in which case, the individual contest terms will take precedence over the basic terms.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Participants must be U.S. residents.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- Only one (1) prize per household for the contest.
- You must log-in into your account to enter the contest.
- Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
- There is no limitation on age. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but we reserve the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor.
- Entrants should be aware of the potential tax consequences of winning any prize. Awards of prizes valued at $600 or more to a person residing in the USA will be reported to the IRS. Entrants will receive an IRS form 1099 after winning $600 or more.
- By registering, you give us the authorization to use your name, photo, voice and video recording or likeness in current and future promotional materials without further compensation.
- The decisions of management as to the interpretation of these rules are final. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of management in any disputes arising from the participation in or execution of the contest.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the promotion at any time.
- We and our contest and promotional partners assume no responsibility for entry fraud committed by any entrant. In the event it is determined that an ineligible entrant wins a prize, We reserve all rights to the ownership and return of the prize and all costs associated with remedying any prize award to an ineligible entry or entrant.
- The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize.
- Participants must provide valid and accurate contact information. We are not responsible for undeliverable, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or misaddressed package or any other issues regarding the delivery/shipping of the prize.
- You may cover your prize with insurance to protect it against any damage during transit. All shipping and insurance charges will be borne by Participants.
- Failure to comply with any published contest rules is grounds for immediate disqualification from the contest.
- Prize winners will be notified within 30 days following the close of each prize period. Winners must accept the price within 7 days of being notified.